If you want to log in to the Gigabyte router admin page, then you are in the right place. When you are logged into the Gigabyte router's administrator settings panel, then you will be able to change the username/password of your WiFi network and other settings such as WAN Settings, SSID, LAN, create a guest network, set up a firewall, port forwarding, and various advance settings, etc.
How to login to Gigabyte Router?
First of all, make sure your Gigabyte router is connected either by an Ethernet cable or WiFi network to your computer, then follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and type the IP address of the router into the URL bar and hit the Enter key. The default IP is 192.168.0.1
- Then, you will be taken to the Gigabyte router login page, where you will get a username and password field.
- Now, enter the username and password of your router and press the Login button. (List of default router username and password)
- You will now be logged in to the Gigabyte router's Admin Control Panel. Now, you will be able to change the settings of the router from here.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
If you forgot your router's login Username and Password for the Gigabyte, then you can check the Router’s Manual/Box or the back of the router. (Also, you can check our collectted list of default username and password)
Resetting the Router
If you can’t get access the router cause you have forgotten router's username and password, or there are several reasons you need to do reset the router or modem to factory settings. Now, you want to start over with default settings.
Note: After reset the router, your all customized settings will wipe out.
How to reset your router to restore factory default settings?
To reset the router:
- Find the router's Reset button on the back or the bottom.
- Use a paperclip or needle to press and hold the reset button for about 15-30 seconds.
- Then, release the button.
- Now, wait the router will automatically reboot, and the router power back on.
If you cannot get access the Gigabyte router login page, it may be due to:
- A hardware configuration connectivity issue (such as a bad Ethernet cable)
- The router's IP address entering incorrectly.
- Using Incorrect username or password.
- An IP address issue on the computer.
- The wireless router an issue with itself.
How to get your router IP address?
Are you trying with this IP Gigabyte to login to your router's admin page? It doesn't work?
Now, here we will discuss with you some of the methods to find your router/modem IP address on your device such as Windows, Android Phone, iOS, etc.
- Go to the Windows search box at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Now, type cmd then open Command Prompt app when it shows up.
- Now, enter the command ipconfig at the prompt. Then press Enter key.
- Finally, you will get your Default Gateway IP address.
- If you are a macOS device user, then follow the above method in your terminal app with the command ipconfig.
For Android Phone:
Go to your phone Settings, search About phone or scroll down to select About phone, or System >> About phone, then find the IP address.
If you are an iOS device user, then follow those steps:
- Navigate to Settings >> Wi-Fi.
- Then, click on the ‘i’ button which Wi-Fi you are connected to go to the network option.
- Now, the IP address will be displayed.