What is 10.1.10.1 and How To Get Access?
10.1.10.1 IP address is the common default gateway that is used on most wireless routers and modems. By using this default IP address, you will get access to your wireless router or modem. Also, you can change your router settings and change your WiFi name and password or you may need it when getting troubleshooting a network problem.
An IPv4 address consists of 32 bits, often shown as 4 octets of numbers from 0-255 represented in decimal form instead of binary form. This means an IP address ranges from 0.0.0.0 (minimum range) to 255.255.255.255 (maximum range). An IP address is made up of two different parts such as Network ID and Host ID.
For example, This 192.168.0.101 IP address's Network ID is 192.168.0 and the Host ID is 101.
How to Login 10.1.10.1 ?
If your WiFi uses 10.1.10.1 as its IP address and you want to access get easily, then follow below these simple steps to login to your Router with 10.1.10.1 IP address.
- First open your web browser and go to this link http://10.1.10.1, then press the Enter. Also you can typing http://10.1.10.1 into the URL bar of the browser and hit Enter.
- In the second step, a login page will appear on your screen with a input form fields.
- Now, type your router/modem admin's username and password in the given fields. The default username is "admin" and password is "password". (List of default router username and password)
- Once you done the login info of your router/modem, then you will be logged into the router's Admin Panel page and able to change settings.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
If you forgot your router's login Username and Password for the 10.1.10.1, then you can check the Router’s Manual/Box or the back of the router. (Also, you can check our collectted list of default username and password)
Resetting the Router
If you can’t get access the router cause you have forgotten router's username and password, or there are several reasons you need to do reset the router or modem to factory settings. Now, you want to start over with default settings.
Note: After reset the router, your all customized settings will wipe out.
How to reset your router to restore factory default settings?
To reset the router:
- Find the router's Reset button on the back or the bottom.
- Use a paperclip or needle to press and hold the reset button for about 15-30 seconds.
- Then, release the button.
- Now, wait the router will automatically reboot, and the router power back on.
If you cannot get access the 10.1.10.1 router login page, it may be due to:
- A hardware configuration connectivity issue (such as a bad Ethernet cable)
- The router's IP address entering incorrectly.
- Using Incorrect username or password.
- An IP address issue on the computer.
- The wireless router an issue with itself.
How to get your router IP address?
Are you trying with this IP 10.1.10.1 to login to your router's admin page? It doesn't work?
Now, here we will discuss with you some of the methods to find your router/modem IP address on your device such as Windows, Android Phone, iOS, etc.
- Go to the Windows search box at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Now, type cmd then open Command Prompt app when it shows up.
- Now, enter the command ipconfig at the prompt. Then press Enter key.
- Finally, you will get your Default Gateway IP address.
- If you are a macOS device user, then follow the above method in your terminal app with the command ipconfig.
For Android Phone:
Go to your phone Settings, search About phone or scroll down to select About phone, or System >> About phone, then find the IP address.
If you are an iOS device user, then follow those steps:
- Navigate to Settings >> Wi-Fi.
- Then, click on the ‘i’ button which Wi-Fi you are connected to go to the network option.
- Now, the IP address will be displayed.